20 YD DUMPSTER
- This is our “multi-purpose” dumpster and is the most popular roll off for residential use; ideal size for spring cleanup or small remodeling projects
- Recommended for heavy loads containing dirt, concrete rocks or shingles because larger dumpsters may exceed DOT weight limits with these contents.
SIZE: This dumpster mesures 5' tall, 6' wide, and 16' long.
30 YD DUMPSTER
- Overall, our largest and most commonly used dumpster
- Great for construction waste
- Great efficiency per haul.
SIZE: This dumpster measures 5' tall, 6' wide, and 22' long
What can & can't be put in the dumpster?
What makes the load Mixed Waste?
• cardboard, paper
• toys, clothing, dishes
• household garbage, food waste
• furniture, mattresses, boxspring*
• Mixed waste loads can include any of the construction/demolition material listed
Typical Construction/Demolition Loads:
• Sheetrock, paneling
• Ceramic tiles, tubs, sinks
• metal, aluminum
• incidental amounts of carpet, paper and dirt
Please call our Customer Service Department if you are concerned about what you can or can't put in a dumpster. Some of the above & below materials may require special handling.
• fluorescent bulbs
• dirt, sand
• green treated lumber, timber, RR ties
• batteries, tires, electronics & paint
• fertilizers, pesticides, solvents
• fluids, fuel, oil, gas, wet paint, stains
*You may be charged extra for these items.
*Other furniture household furniture
TV / Console TV
Car Tires / Truck Tires
Push Lawn Mower
Other Household Appliances (* Commercial Appliances may vary.)